Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get a copy or buy an OEM Owners Manual for my 06 XH Diesel Commander. I left my copy on the coffee table at the local dealership. I rang them back but they said it wasn't there, F*$&!
Anyway I'm trying to find a replacement. There's plenty of petrol versions available on Ebay etc. but can anyone else help me find the diesel/petrol version?
Even a PDF version would help.

With thanks, multihull

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
PDF petrol / Diesel manual

I have one and will send it to you. One multihuller to another multihuller........

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one and will send it to you. One multihuller to another multihuller........
Thanks Lutes2002, wow I didn't expect a positive answer so quickly. Gee this forum is great!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The last lead was a dead end because he thought I was talking about a service manual.

Can anyone help me find an Owners Manual, the type you find in your glove box.
I'd prefer a hard copy because it is impossible to print the PDF version out and then bind. I have seen a number of free copies ex the web but these all seem to be the USA gas version not the DIESEL version that I need.
I look forward to your help.

·
Registered
532 Posts
i have one (paper copy) but is german...if you need some specific info i ll be glad to help.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have one (paper copy) but is german...if you need some specific info i ll be glad to help.
Leider habe ich nicht sprechen oder lesen Deutsch.

Sorry I don't speak or read german but thanks anyway. (Gee Google translator is good.)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Multihull, I was wondering what your mpg is, and do you run veggie oil?My o6 4.7 is approaching 200,000. thinking about diesel option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts