Jeep Commander Forum banner
3,541 - 3,560 of 3,586 Posts
Black 2007 XH 3.0 CRD Overland, bought 2011. Factory installed VES.
Mods:
  • front 2 inch lift
  • back 2,5 inch lift
  • 30mm spacer / wheel
  • 265/65R18 BFG AT KO on OEM Overland rims
  • 265/70R17 Nokian Rotiva (winter) on OEM Moab rims (JK)
  • tow hooks
  • OEM running boards

Reactions: jeep5253
To All new members who have registered & joined the forum in the last couple of months; Please ensure you read the new member required reading below and complete your user profile as directed; This is a mandatory requirement in order to keep your forum membership in good standing. Thank you.

Just got a 2008 'Stone White' Commander Limited with the 5.7L Hemi 4x4 (131K miles). Needed a tow vehicle for a small travel trailer that the 'ol minivan wasn't quite up to. I found this one for a great price, though it needs a bit of work. Also wanted something that could drive in snow and handle trails and occasionally mud for my field work (I'm a science professor and I sometimes conduct research in wetlands and other out of the way places).

I'm new to Jeeps and very thankful this forum exists!

Reactions: jhelm007
Just got a 2008 'Stone White' Commander Limited with the 5.7L Hemi 4x4 (131K miles). Needed a tow vehicle for a small travel trailer that the 'ol minivan wasn't quite up to. I found this one for a great price, though it needs a bit of work. Also wanted something that could drive in snow and handle trails and occasionally mud for my field work (I'm a science professor and I sometimes conduct research in wetlands and other out of the way places).

I'm new to Jeeps and very thankful this forum exists!
Welcome aboard.

3,541 - 3,560 of 3,586 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.