Jeep Commander Forum banner

P0135

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jeep5253 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey al I have a 2006 Jeep commander with the 4.7 I bought for winter to put my mustang away for the snow. I’m in the middle of getting it ready and I’ve done things such as replace the intake manifold gaskets (kept getting closed loop fueling not achieved bank one) and that fixed that code. Valve cover gaskets and exhaust manifold gaskets (talk about a pain in the you know what) and one o2 sensor to try and tackle a p0135 code that pops up after a couple of run cycles. I replaced the driver side o2 sensor right after the manifold since the code referred to bank 1 sensor 1 or maybe I’m wrong here. The code still keeps coming back after I clear it after a day or two. If anyone could give me some pointers here that’d be greatly appreciated. I can’t find a harness diagram for the o2 sensors at all anywhere and of course the connector is right up next to the transmission so it’s very hard to get to.
I’d also like to add that after starting up it runs like crap sometimes after sitting anywhere from 5-15 minutes but as soon as I rev it up, it’s fine.

Also Moderator please move this to the appropriate sub forum. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Seems the P0135 is the O2 1/1 and refers to a heater/resistance problem. May be corroded connectors or a faulty replacement part. Here is a block wire diagram.

Attachments

#5 ·
#3 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.