Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone....its been along time and wondering if anybody could shed some light on an issue. I just ordered a REN mygig to swap out my 6 disk unit and am curious. I listen to pandora radio everyday and would like to know if there is a way to get the album artwork to appear on the mygig. Some other sites have said that if you connect your iPhone/iPod through the usb connection on the mygig that it will display. Just wondering if any of you with the mygig already could tell me if thats true or not and also if anyone has solved this. Thanks so much for any help.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone know if LURCH still floats around on the site would love to contact him I know he got the CHR550 lockpick to work in our jeeps

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yup im still around (every so often)!!!

The CHR550 worked out pretty well (the mygig is tempremental though). I connect my iphone to it and listen to Pandora or i Heart Radio all the time! I also love the ability to watch youtube through the mygig as well. If you have any specific questions, let me know.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Onebirdyman,
Are you removing the RAQ Boston Acoustic system? If so, what are your plans with it?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keeping the BA system and just installed the mygig ren with the lockpick only problem is i cannot for the life of me figure out the in motion feature. everything I have tried wont work, reset the thing tried holding the uconnect button for seven seconds only to no avail....at this point lost

·
Registered
554 Posts
I do not know anything about the mygig ren, sorry. Still lookling for a BA system though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts