Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
hello i am a newbie to this forum.Just joined for discussing what's in my mind here.I would surely love to be an active member and add up my views here.
Has anyone heard about Parking sensors

This Backup Sensor is an effective and affordable device for any driver who cares about safety and protection of your vehicle The poor rear visibility of many cars, SUVs and other large vehicles increases the risk of hitting obstacles such as another vehicle, small object, or even people when driving in reverse.

Eliza

·
2,248 Posts
Eliza.

Most of us have heard about backup sensors and in fact many if not most of us have them on the Commanders. Would you by any chance be in the business of selling backup sensors?

·
Registered
451 Posts
DING DING!!! Right on Huey!

Nice Web site.. No physical address mentioned... Yeah, I'll buy from there!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
hello i am a newbie to this forum.Just joined for discussing what's in my mind here.I would surely love to be an active member and add up my views here.
Has anyone heard about Parking sensors

This Backup Sensor is an effective and affordable device for any driver who cares about safety and protection of your vehicle The poor rear visibility of many cars, SUVs and other large vehicles increases the risk of hitting obstacles such as another vehicle, small object, or even people when driving in reverse.

Eliza
Link removed, possibly SPAM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts