Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Commander Overland. At night with the auto dim mirror turned on the Rear view mirror and drivers side mirror seem to dim with a greenish tint. However, I don't really notice the passanger side mirror doing the same thing.

Do you think I have a bad passanger side mirror or does that mirror normally not dim as much as the other two?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I have a 2007. The passenger side does not dim. It is not suppose to.

My guess is that your model year is the same.

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
Passenger side does not dim.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's odd. The passanger side mirror itself has "Auto Dim" inscribed on it. I'll have to double check tomorrow.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's odd. The passanger side mirror itself has "Auto Dim" inscribed on it. I'll have to double check tomorrow.
My 08' Limited passenger side mirror marked with the auto-dim insignia (bottom left corner of the passenger mirror) definitely dims. Witnessed it this evening just after sunset while on the hunt for some new tools for the garage.

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
'06's don't. Don't know about '07's.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I went out and checked the side passenger mirror yesterday. Indeed, it does have "Auto Dim" inscribed in it.

I have a 2009. Does anyone else have the "Auto Dim" on the passanger side mirror and it doesn't work?

Thanks!

·
Registered
138 Posts
My 2007 says auto dim on the passenger mirror but doesn't auto dim. I was told that it isn't supposed to. It doesn't make any sense. If it isn't supposed to auto dim then why does it say so

1 - 8 of 8 Posts