Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here we go... So far, all I have is a stock 07 XK. I picked up some 1.25'' spider trax wheel spacers. I will be installing them this weekend and will post pictures when I am finished. It will be a long process modifying the XK but eventually it will be up to par.

We also have a black 95 Wrangler with 121,000 miles, 4 inch lift, 31 inch, Rancho S5000 (way to stiff)

I also have a 2009 Dodge Caravan that is my work vehicle. I don't care what it is as long as the company pays for gas and maintenance I am okay with that.

I will post pictures of everything else when I get home. As you can see, I am very busy at work right now...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a huge fan of the wider look. Plus it was a inexpensive way to make my XK different from anyone else's that I have seen here in Maryland. I'm still waiting for a nice day to wash my truck so I can put the jeepcommander.com sticker on.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Nice spacers!!!:)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Haven't been on in a while. Our son was born 7 weeks early on March 29th.
Here is our other Jeep. Its a 95 YJ, 33x12.5 BEGoodrich with Creagar wheels, 4 inch lift. Looks like my nephew is about 34" tall...

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Wow !!! That's a big baby !

Haven't been on in a while. Our son was born 7 weeks early on March 29th.
Here is our other Jeep. Its a 95 YJ, 33x12.5 BEGoodrich with Creagar wheels, 4 inch lift. Looks like my nephew is about 34" tall...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts