Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I will not start ranting about how I believe an armed society is a polite society but....if this ever happens to me, there will be a depth of hell unleashed on these punks never before seen in the streets of America. And it will happen in a fraction of a second. Real talk.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will not start ranting about how i believe an armed society is a polite society but....if this ever happens to me, there will be a depth of hell unleashed on these punks never before seen in the streets of america. And it will happen in a fraction of a second. Real talk.
x2 .

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I will not start ranting about how I believe an armed society is a polite society but....if this ever happens to me, there will be a depth of hell unleashed on these punks never before seen in the streets of America. And it will happen in a fraction of a second. Real talk.
x3 .

·
Registered
862 Posts
I’ve always tried to think ahead about situations like that.

I suppose the XK driver had already shut the engine off, but had it still been running… what I would’ve done is throw it in reverse and crank the wheel to the right as I floored it. If you’re lucky, you’ll suck at least one of the perps underneath while your traction control kicks in. :D

The whole thing is irritating though, as it appears to have been an ambush. The perps dash out after they’re parked. It makes me wonder how long they hid in the brush waiting for someone to pull in?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
The whole thing is irritating though, as it appears to have been an ambush. The perps dash out after they’re parked. It makes me wonder how long they hid in the brush waiting for someone to pull in?
It was well thought out, went up both sides, stayed low so as not too be seen, rushed as doors opened.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I’ve always tried to think ahead about situations like that.

I suppose the XK driver had already shut the engine off, but had it still been running… what I would’ve done is throw it in reverse and crank the wheel to the right as I floored it. If you’re lucky, you’ll suck at least one of the perps underneath while your traction control kicks in. :D

That is right. It's things like this that raise my blood pressure so high that I get dizzy. These punks never seem to find someone like me who has dealt with situations like this for a living for over 10 years and would gladly give them what they deserve. This is textbook criminal activity and I can guarantee that this was not their first time. I can't be their first victim but I would gladly make them my next.

·
Registered
862 Posts
SOB's like that never seem to pick someone like me either.

Check out this link: http://www.wickedlasers.com/lasers/Photonic_Disruptor-65-3.html

I built my own Photonic Disruptor, but instead of a ''measly'' 100 milliwatts like theirs, I used a quarter watt DPSS laser. (250mW) It will light matches, pop balloons, slice electrical tape, etc. I added a beam spreader that unscrews when I need a 25 mile plus reach narrow beam. (Makes a GREAT star pointer!! :D ) One good swipe across their face, and they'll be taking up Braille and basket weaving. Such are the risks when committing felonies. :D

It will also reach out 500 yards as a searchlight. With the 1.5 degrees or so of beam spread, it's a 6 inch circle at 15 feet. There's probably 5,000 lumens of green light in that spot. 200 lumens in the eyes will disable an attacker.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Commander in Pearl Jam robbery

Did anyone see the surveillance video of Pearl Jam bassist being robbed outside of an Atlanta recording studio? They appear to be in a white commander(like mine). Just thought it was interesting. Keep an eye out, don't get jacked!:grim:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts