Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, looking for some people to ride the trail with, I can only go the green trail at this Time cause of requirements , must have 31s minimum and a fire extinguisher , and 2 vehicles.
Day passes are 26 + 11 for passenger +6 for kids under 12.
They do have over 140 miles of trails rated from 31s to 37s w lockers and winches,

It's called rock run recreation and it's near ebensburg pa.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got another commander this week, it's a bone dry stock trail rated V8 with 37k. I have never taken this or my old XK offroad but I have been wanting to. I am closer to Philly, any chance some PA folks are looking to meet and go out somewhere in the middle? Around Harrisburg?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm too far east for rock run recreation in Ebensburg... I'm in the Allentown area, but Pine Grove wouldn't be too bad for me.

First though I need to get some bigger tires on it and a lift. Its all still bone stock.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Awesome guys, definitely up for some meets and trails. Like was said timing is everything, weekends are best for me as my wife and little one would be along for the ride too. Harrisburg wouldn't botther me, would have to check rausch creek too, only 2.5hrs from me , I'm down for any month until winter

·
Registered
1 Posts
Altoona

Hey guys,

I'm in Altoona too and looking to get offroad. I just installed 2 in lift and 265's on my '08 4.7 Commander

Keith

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys,

I'm in Altoona too and looking to get offroad. I just installed 2 in lift and 265's on my '08 4.7 Commander

Keith

I haven't been many places but kno of two off hand, one is the flats and the other is fire tower road towards canoe crik I'm up for a cruise, didn't have time to try and go up and down the power line road tho, it was muddy and I was running out of time so I didn't want to get stuck at the bottom of the hill lol. I kno a road to get to the windmills too but haven't been down that either haha, plus a few more..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts