Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Commander with the 4.7 V8 that also runs E85 fuel. My local garage informed that some chips will work with E85 and actually increase the power and mileage to match regular fuel. Any experience with this from anyone. If I put a performance module in will I still be able to burn E85 or just premium fuel? Power and towing seem fine but couldn't hurt to add some too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm wondering the same. But if you call and ask the companies they all say theres is the best and out perform others, but then when ask others here for there experience you get no answers. I'm stuck as you are and would like to know so I can purchase one as well.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I don't use E85, but am running a super chips tuner and really like it. I would check out there site or even contact them and see if it is compatible with E85.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I haven't used E85 in my XK because it cost more than regular fuel and burns a lot faster. But I recommend the superchips Flashpaq also if running on regular gas. I'm running the 91 tune and have been for years now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts