Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a trip to Spokane after getting the bumper permatech'd locally. The total price for the permatech'ing the bumper, rails, and skid plate was $515. That included removal, sand blasting, spraying, and reinstalling all the parts. I did black, but later noticed they also have a glow in the dark liner - I wonder what the legality of that is. That little bit of off color around the edges is road dust and dirt.

·
2,248 Posts
Looks good. Nice coverage and texture. You forgot to put your cover on your winch...lol

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Looking great!

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I did try it out out the adapters and they and they work great. Nothing big so far, but they don't have to do much, just keep the line in place.

I took the cover off the winch because its Spring!

It'll look better when it's muddy again.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
That looks awsome. Do you have anymore pictures of just the rock rails?

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll get some.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Could you also take some with the doors open? I want to see what it looks like. Thanks!!!
That might be to secret info there. lol But id like to see some pics of the inside too.

Im trying to decide what I want to do with my rocker pannels. Either ditch the plastic ones and call it a day or get some rock rails like these.

·
Registered
807 Posts
That might be to secret info there. lol But id like to see some pics of the inside too.

Im trying to decide what I want to do with my rocker pannels. Either ditch the plastic ones and call it a day or get some rock rails like these.
x2...im in the same boat....cant decided what to do. would love to see some photos of your set up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts