Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Let me be the first to say. Well done, Love the rims and tires. Also I love the street where you took the pics. Good job maximo

·
Registered
128 Posts
holy dog crap! that looks good. Can I have your old set-up now?;)

·
Registered
274 Posts
I hate seeing pics like that;) ,,just kiddin, it really makes me want to lift, but it's my wifes XK. The lift will come.......:D Nice choice of rims and tires.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mango~Ridge said:
I hate seeing pics like that;) ,,just kiddin, it really makes me want to lift, but it's my wifes XK. The lift will come.......:D Nice choice of rims and tires.
What he said...

That looks VERY nice!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I know that im 2 years late, but that is the best commander ive seen since being on this site.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Is that person even a member anymore? I like that Commander but i think a few guys on here have better XK's. Thats just my opinion though.

·
Premium Member
12,558 Posts
Last post by Kelli was 04/10/07 (over a year ago)! I like MINE better, but then I would think most people would say the same about theirs!

·
Registered
451 Posts
I like his, But I like MINE better too!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,628 Posts
That is one of the poster xk's on the RR site. It almost made me decide to not get the lift becasue I didn't like the look with those wheels and tires.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Kelli's Commander looks really good with the lift and tires. I think the chrome wheels go well with the exterior package they have. I do like mine more though...I paid too much not to! LOL

Slainte'
O'C

·
Registered
130 Posts
Since Kelli hasnt posted anything in about a year, what size life do you think that is?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
That would definately be a 2" lift. As for the brand i have not a clue. You can tell by the tire size what lift it is.

·
Premium Member
12,558 Posts
Since Kelli hasnt posted anything in about a year, what size life do you think that is?
It is a Rocky Road 2.5", her vehicle was featured on their web page for a while when they first came out with the lift.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I meant to say 2.5 inch lift. I think only OME and BDS have the 2 inch lifts.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts