Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased an '06 5.7 Limited and I've been looking at some of the different things still needing done to it. So far I've added the Mopar Remote Start and iPod inteface. I'm planing on adding a Lift and tires, along with a catback for now. I was wondering if you guys could post photos of the various catbacks for the XK. I'm debating between the Borla, Mopar, Magnaflow and Gibson. I'd just like to see photo's of the exhaust tips if possible.

Thanks

·
Registered
564 Posts
Crossfiretek said:
I recently purchased an '06 5.7 Limited and I've been looking at some of the different things still needing done to it. So far I've added the Mopar Remote Start and iPod inteface. I'm planing on adding a Lift and tires, along with a catback for now. I was wondering if you guys could post photos of the various catbacks for the XK. I'm debating between the Borla, Mopar, Magnaflow and Gibson. I'd just like to see photo's of the exhaust tips if possible.

Thanks

First at all, WELLCOME TO THE FORUM!!! You can find lots of info here..

As far as what catback to use, if it was me I would go with Borla, the only reason I'm not going with it is because they don't make one for the 4.7 but I'm thinking on going custom with their parts, but then again, I may just get the Gibson since it is a full kit, and it has been tested, ether way, no mather what you go with, make sure you add a CAI to your list... To find more info do a search, take care....

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Here are a couple of pics of a Gibson catback on former member SYCOHEMI's Commander

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Magnaflow catback on RUT ROW's Commander

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Borla catback on member Hemi05WJ's Commander

·
Registered
148 Posts
The Mopar is the Borla.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I have the Gibson, at first I was not sure I liked it, Now I like it more than ever. Just had to get used to the difference in sound over stock. It is louder but has a nice rumble to it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank's for all the feedback guys. Looks like it will either be the Mopar/Borla or the Magnaflow. Both look good but I think the magnaflow holds a slight advandage on Price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts