Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious if someone could possibly photoshop my grille to match the color of my commander. Im not to fond of chrome and thinking if it looks good ill get it painted. Thank you!

[/IMG]

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
I think it looks much better without the chrome grille. That's a great photoshop to see how it would look body-colored.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
these are some examples:

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dammm that looks awsome. I know what im getting done next to the Commander! Thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RedCommander said:
I'm so glad my grill is body colored. Not a huge platichrome fan myself. You should get some foglights while you're at it.
Fog lights are another thing that i considered. Has anyone done a write up on a fog light install?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
07JeepXK said:
Fog lights are another thing that i considered. Has anyone done a write up on a fog light install?
I have installed the fog lights my self last week, very easy and simple. but you need to go to the dealer to enable the fog light in the computer using starscan which I managed to get it for free :)

But sadly it is not working now, because they gave me the wrong kit which is for the US model without the rear fog lights, so after they enabled the fog lights the rear fog lights didn't work. now they ordered the correct turn signal handle which has positions for both front and rear fog lights.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So does the turn signal need to be replaced to use the fog lights?

·
Registered
688 Posts
TR4Runner said:
I think it looks much better without the chrome grille. That's a great photoshop to see how it would look body-colored.
Thanks! Gotta love the "hue/saturation" widget in photoshop.

I think it looks great with the painted grill. I agree that fog lights are a must. When I've been out on remote roads late at night I use mine as driving lights. Very helpful and they cut down on the eye fatigue.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
07JeepXK said:
I will when mine come in. I ordered them last Saturday. I traded out my chrome grill a couple months ago, I like the black grill much better.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
07JeepXK said:
So does the turn signal need to be replaced to use the fog lights?
Only the turn signal switch .

also there are two fuses to add in the fuse box under the hood. everything comes in the kit.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I think I need to purchase Photoshop next :)

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
i sure like my body colored grill.

i think i'm going to replace my fog lights with some 7" hella's in my bumper. hopefully they will work off the stock switch and wiring. i can't see why they wouldn't.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts