Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get some new wheels after the winter months are over and I was more than likely going to just go with the Grand Cherokee STR8 wheels in black. But was wanting to get a few opinions on these wheels and would like to see them chopped onto my XK to see how they would look. Not sure if I will leave the ride at stock height or lift 2". Anywho...here's the pic to shop! And the link below are the wheels.

eBay Link - RVM 770

·
Registered
76 Posts
Here ya go ....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sry, just realized there 20in rims so here is one with alittle less profiled tire.

·
Super Moderator
15,102 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hmm...so what do you guys think? I'm not sure if I like it or not. :lol:
If you are putting a lift with a aggressive tire I think it might look good. I'm just not into the whole low profile tire thing. I blew out a rim on my car on a pothole one year. Oh, the great Michigan roads, never will I return to a low profile tire. :)

I can see about photoshoping your ride with a lift, those rims and maybe a more aggressive tire if you would like? If so, do me a favor and post a even side view pic of your truck. That will make it alot easier for me.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Here ya go ....

I like this one, but with a lift. Twice my wife has hit a curb with her cheap ass low profile tires on her Hyundai Tiburon and put a hole in the side wall. $185 each time. Stay away from low profile tires if you can. :eek:rangehat:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts