Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Cody, I am new to the forum. I have a white 2008 Commander Limited. I am looking to buy new wheels and tires. I really like the look of black wheels on the white Commander. I would like to see some of yours to get some ideas; size, brand, cost, etc.

Please post any and all pictures of your black wheels on your white Commander. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

·
Registered
149 Posts
My Commander isn't black, but my wheels are. They are the only all black wheel I could find at the time I was looking. I had to throw in the snow picture, too. Haha.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Matt, both you and Sal like these monroe shocks. I am at the pointwhere I need to get a lift and a tire going on my Commander. I might as well replace the shocks for my Commander has 70,000 on it. I would kill for the 4 inch super lift but cant find a lift tire combo for under $3000 in 4 inch lift. My budget is $2,500 for everything. I could get another $500 - $600 If I went with a 4 inch lift. Should I go your route or a complete ome lift? Would you get your same tires again? Thanks for your help
Goat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts