·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Wow,,, good wheelin , you impressed them. thanks for sharing

here are your pics too:

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Looking good, can't wait to get out myself!

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Rain=mud ; whats the problem???

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Nice three-wheelin'.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Nice pics and vid. What size tires you have on there?

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
I love the vid! Its always good to have friends along with cam to document some of your fun. What size lift and tires did you go with. Nice looking HEMI.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Great pics, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have the 4" Superlift kit w/ the optional remote resevoir shocks in the rear. I also have the bilstein shocks up front. i have 295/70r17 Nitto Tera Graplers wrapped around my stocks with 1" wheel spacers (had to shave down my lug nut studs a tad). With just a little cutting of the inner black fender and a little shaving of the pinch weld, i say it's a perfect fit. Little to no rubbing whatsoever.... even on the big hits :D

I was tossing around the idea of putting back on my 2" Rocky Road spacer lift on top of my 4" Superlift. I think the CV joint angle is fine and i don't think it will suffer too much from the additional 2" suspension height but i dismissed the idea after inspecting my upper ball joints after wheelin' for a while with just the 4". They don't look too happy, but after reading Phunkeydude's post about his heavier duty ball joints, i very well might give this idea a shot again. Might be able to fit 35's :eek:

of course i'll need to save up some "in case sh*t happens" money before i try this though... lol

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
porkfriedrice said:
i have the 4" Superlift kit w/ the optional remote resevoir shocks in the rear. I also have the bilstein shocks up front. i have 295/70r17 Nitto Tera Graplers wrapped around my stocks with 1" wheel spacers (had to shave down my lug nut studs a tad). With just a little cutting of the inner black fender and a little shaving of the pinch weld, i say it's a perfect fit. Little to no rubbing whatsoever.... even on the big hits :D

I was tossing around the idea of putting back on my 2" Rocky Road spacer lift on top of my 4" Superlift. I think the CV joint angle is fine and i don't think it will suffer too much from the additional 2" suspension height but i dismissed the idea after inspecting my upper ball joints after wheelin' for a while with just the 4". They don't look too happy, but after reading Phunkeydude's post about his heavier duty ball joints, i very well might give this idea a shot again. Might be able to fit 35's :eek:

of course i'll need to save up some "in case sh*t happens" money before i try this though... lol
I added a little on top of the Superlift with no issues for a tad more clearance...well no issues after replacing those ball joints that is. Definetely get those. They are adjustable too so it helps with the angle of tires to ground.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts