Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice looking rig you have. The light bar is pretty cool.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliments. That is the mopar cross rail with 4 mopar off road lights. Very expensive. Too expensive and then me being a novice at electrical mods was forced to the dealer for installation which made it cost even more. But I like the look..... very factory.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Do you have the part numbers for your light assemble?

·
Registered
577 Posts
very slick light setup, the whole package looks great!

·
Registered
379 Posts
See if there is anything on the invoice that indicates the part #'s. The setup looks great. That is the best I have seen. Thanks for showing the pics.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I went to the site listed and found the following:

Sport Utility Bar Style, Complete with 2-3"x6" driving lights, wiring harness, switch and light covers.

82209811 Regular price: $599.00 Sale price: $539.95

Off-Road LightsSet of 2 - Includes 3"x6" driving lights, light covers, and mounting brackets. Used with part number 82209811 to add 2 additional lights.

82210484 Regular price: $299.00 Sale price: $269.95

·
Registered
577 Posts
Are those the Mopar tail light guards? or some other brand?

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I bought the Mopar ones on eBay and then the seller told me he already sold them to someone in Germany. Now I have to wait for another deal.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
So does the OEM new bumper have tabs welded on for the lights? Do the lights plug into the factory harness? Can you take a picture of where the light mounts to the bumber? Thanks, looks great!! -mike

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
The parts numbers I posted are for the roof rack mounted light bar which comes with two lights as well as the light kit for two additional lights.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont know if that question was for me, for i dont have any lights mounted to my bumper. Those are the mopar taillight guards. The color is dark khaki, thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I bought the cheaper aftermarket taillight guards and 2 days later they released the mopar version. I have the Manik guards and am going to return them, but I think the design is far inferior and just a slight variation of the generic guards you see everywhere. The mopar guards have a quality feel and fit the contours of the light very nicely.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The lights look awesome. Nice set up! I have some exploring to do :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts