Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I traded in my mustang GT friday, and saturday we drove to Dexter, MO to pic up my Commander. So it's like a four hour drive there, we get there and my vehicle isn't even ready for pick up. We told our salesmen at home that we wanted a Black one w/ a hemi but without all the expensive extras like dvd, navigation, etc. They finally find it and hand me the keys and told me its out front, i walk out and see a commander thats not a limited, a.k.a no hemi. So it turned out that our salesman at home "misunderstood" what we wanted. Not wanting to have wasted the whole day, we asked if they had a hemi on the lot. The only they had was loaded and out of my price range. The salesman at home came 5 grand off the sticker for our trouble and I ended up getting the loaded Commander.

I absolutely love it!!! We also got the 100,000 mile warranty for around 1400$
The only thing i plan on doing to it, is laying some light tint on the front windows.

Anyways, here are some crappy pics from my driveway.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Exactly like mine except I don't have WOL tires. You'll love it! Did you also get UConnect? I wish mine did, but unfortunately not.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Enjoy the new Commander....that is very true once you have the options you cannot do without them. Admittedly, I dont have the nav system on mine but sometimes I wish I did have it. By the way...great color choice!! Black rules ...haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.