Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
398 Posts
Sedona is beautiful..and your Commander ain't half bad either (slang on purpose).

·
Registered
218 Posts
Great pics man! I cruised through Sedonna about three years and wanted to go off road sooo bad. That looks like a blast!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
You will have to let me know whenever you are going off-roading on the weekend. I wouldn't mind tagging along in my Cherokee.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rubicontrail,

I was actually itching to go this weekend but the wife is not up to it and I have been a bit under the weather myself. Send me a private email with your contact information though. I have 5 firends at work with Jeeps that are planning a Box Canyon or Devil's Kitchen run the weekend before Thanksgiving and you are welcome to join us. Throw up a picture of your Commander and Cherokee!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RT,

Nice trucks dude! I have always been a fan of the Cherokee. Yours looks good!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
sdrews0420 said:
Nice trucks dude! I have always been a fan of the Cherokee. Yours looks good!
Thanks! I love both of my Jeeps. Although they may be similar in their boxy appearance they are a world apart. The Cherokee definitely feels more tough and rugged while the Commander is definitely more upscale and luxurious. If I could combine the two, it really would be the ultimate vehicle. :)

Also, as you can probably tell my Cherokee is running a 3" lift and is a bit better suited for off-roading. My next project is to get a custom drive shaft and SYE to eliminate the current transfer case drop kit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts