Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for pictures of XK's with 4" of 4" with 265/70-17 tires.
Side views would be great. I'm trying to determine what going to a 4" lift will look like with my current rims and tires, Thanks!

·
2,248 Posts
Here is a picture with 4 inch Superlift coils on the back and 2.5 inch lift on the front. The tires are 265/70-17. I do not have the full amount of lift on the back because of a 30 gallon extra gas tank and a hidden compartment with a winch and tools in it. Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I remember there is/was a member running the 4 inch superlift with Wrangler Rubicon take off's. 255/75R17 BFG MT's with Moab wheels. I just cant remember who it was.

·
2,248 Posts
If you do a search on Phunkeydude's Commander, he had a full 4 inch lift.

·
2,248 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
If you do a search on Phunkeydude's Commander, he had a full 4 inch lift.
Ya but the OP is looking for 4 inch lift on 265/70's. My guess is he wants to see what it looks like with that size lift and the smaller tires, since he is already running 265/70's currently

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya but the OP is looking for 4 inch lift on 265/70's. My guess is he wants to see what it looks like with that size lift and the smaller tires, since he is already running 265/70's currently
You :eek:rder: it. I may have to jack it up 2" and see what it looks like. Good advice 07JeepXK!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
You :eek:rder: it. I may have to jack it up 2" and see what it looks like. Good advice 07JeepXK!
Haha I think Matt was the one who mentioned doing that.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts