·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
Pretty sure that is photoshopped. Actually, I am sure that it is photoshopped.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I agree with you 5253......I saw the photo in my Northern catalog a few weeks ago.
However, they say it will work on any vehicle with a 2" reciever mounted on the front...... El Cid? are you listening?

The add seems vague.....I couldn't decide if it really power angled or if it was manual.

Got my interest though.....I swear my driveway was a landing strip long ago....a plow would be a good thing.

Rob

Oh yeah....the confusing part was the automated angling system that determines best angle.....whats that all about?
Being a Meyer unit though, if push came to shove I'd look harder.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
How bout a snowblower?

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Actually GP, when you sent that photo last year I couldn't help but think that is a great idea.
The self powered units that are available at this time really are unstopable.
They do mount to a reciever, they use a hydro lift and remote control throttle and chute control.
Expensive but effective, thay eliminate the 'Where will I put this snow?' question that always comes up as the season drags on.

Rob

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
A blower would really take a lot of the stress off the Jeep.

But for anyone who didn't see my post last year, I was just spoofing.

Last winter, I trailored this blower attached to my Kubota B6200 tractor up north to the cabin. But the snow wasn't deep so we never had to unload it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its obviously a drawing / painting I just thought it was neat it was on a Commander.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
It looks like the official Currier and Ives XK.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts