Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a 2009 Jeep Commander with the factory fogs? If so, could you post a pic of the switch or email it to [email protected]?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Here is a 2010 stalk switch for a Sport with no automatic headlamps. The factory fog lamp switch pulls out from the stalk . It is the icon labeled closest to the edge of the stalk with the arrow head pointing to the left.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I wasn't sure if it was or not. The ones I have seen in different places - some treat them as if they are different http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390194765205&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT. Notice the switch is not a new stalk, but a switch that appears to go somewhere in the dash, the location of which was not apparent. That's why I wanted a pic.

I will be heading to the dealer to see what they give me in the kit and the price on it, that way I know what I should be getting if I have to get it somewhere else due to price gouging.

Thanks for the pic Chuck1026.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
if you notice the instructions in the photo with the different headlight switch say dodge charger in the top corner....

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you notice the instructions in the photo with the different headlight switch say dodge charger in the top corner....
I did not notice that previously. So now, why would you show a kit that is not the same as what you are selling? Because, that is the main thing that stopped me from checking out the kit any further.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I did not notice that previously. So now, why would you show a kit that is not the same as what you are selling? Because, that is the main thing that stopped me from checking out the kit any further.
Because its ebay and people post generic pictures they find on the internet. Someone in Europe was selling I believe step bars and used one of the commanders from here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts