Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive had no problems since now trying to upload pictures onto my albums and it says "Failed to write file. Check disc quotas and permissions for the path"...any ideas on what to do? Pics are coming straight from my iPhone and I've tried sending the smallest image possible and still not working. Thanks for any help

·
Registered
359 Posts
I know I had encountered this issue after not having an issue before, and what worked for me is editing the picture in paint and resizing it to %33 percent of its original size and saving, then uploading it. But if you said you already resized it, IDK.

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
I know I had encountered this issue after not having an issue before, and what worked for me is editing the picture in paint and resizing it to %33 percent of its original size and saving, then uploading it. But if you said you already resized it, IDK.
I had the same problem and just wound up deleting my album altogether, I have enough pics in my garage anyway.

I think the only way you can resolve the problem is to PM one of the administrators so they can get one of the forum IT techs to straighten it out.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah ok no biggie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts