Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pimp My Wagoneer

Now it isnt something I watch, usually, but i was channel surfing and saw it. I am looking for a link to it.....

Horrible thing to do to a jeep.....any ride for that matter....

Next time, it may be an XK

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
The link doesn't work!!!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
A freaking microwave? Come on now...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
i remember watching that episode and i thought the same thing. a microwave!!! kinda like a roach coach.

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
:jawdrop:.....I kinda like the paint job, but I dont get the rest.-43:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I DVR'd that episode, since while searching for "Jeep", that came up as a result. Watched it... and yeah, definitely not something I would want done to any Jeep.

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
I gave up on watching it, I don't even think he was a real carpenter based on his tools in the beginning, but it did get him a free makeover.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same magnaflow and have nothing but good things to say, my brother got his from ebay but I wanted a valid warranty(I have had problems with ebay sellers before) so I got it here. magnaflow 16437, or you can try one of the vendors here on the forum selling magnaflow, they are allways having sales/specials on the forums. It is nicely built and sounds great I think.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i wish they would show a little bit of work on the motor and what needed to be replaced. I mean most of these cars don't even look like they would pass inspection on the next go round.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts