Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I decided I wanted to put silver pinstripes on my XK. Turned out ok in my eyes...also pictured are my new terra grapplers

Goldie

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Came out really good, nice job. My stripes are one notch below where you did yours. I plan on removing them in the near future as I have other plans in mind.

Do you have a closer pic of the new treads?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I was gonna put them on the lower one but I decided to try the one to wrap on the hood. Heres some shots of the tread. 245/70R17 is the size. they just barely clear as there one of the max sizes I can fit on stock height.

~Goldie

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
I was gonna put them on the lower one but I decided to try the one to wrap on the hood. Heres some shots of the tread. 245/70R17 is the size. they just barely clear as there one of the max sizes I can fit on stock height.

~Goldie
Thanks, they looked a bit more "aggressive" in your other pics.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Today I decided I wanted to put silver pinstripes on my XK. Turned out ok in my eyes...also pictured are my new terra grapplers

Goldie
Good job - I have a single red one on my silver Jeep, mounted on the main ridge below where you put yours. Some like them, others don't. :eek:rangehat:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts