Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great day at the Pine barrens today. Wheeled with the grass roots jeep club, got a little lost, found lots of mud.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rowdy, our dog is starting to enjoy the off road hobby as well.

I have some vids but I have to figure out what is up with my camera then I can get them loaded up.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like a good time was had! Who is the other XK owner? Is he/she on the forum?
Sorry I forgot to mention the other XK there was GetNby

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
It looks like you guys had a great time. Did anyone get stuck?

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Looks like a blast, wish we had something like that here.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like a blast, wish we had something like that here.
it was a great time! I had the opportunity to explore a large area of the pine barrens that I had never been though. There is a lot of diverse terrain there. from sandy soft soil, to hard packed, to sandstone, and even red clay.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yup Had a good day...probably should have gone with a more adventeros groupbut hey after 14in of rain I know I didnt want to make a foolish mistake...no pics from me as of yet...however I was in the videos and pics and have the mud on my xk to prove it!!! I will post up the pics from the photographer that was there as soon as I can get my hands on em.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
probably should have gone with a more adventurous group
We did get to go on quite a few adventures.....Including when we went to visit that guy who didn't want us on his property! LOL

·
Registered
422 Posts
very true...glad he wasn't loaded when we pulled into his front yard...he seemed pretty pissed!...

but i digress...

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I promise I'll make it out your way next year. Looks like a nice place to wheel.
We can make a deal, I will come out to wheel with you at Jeep Skool and then you can come wheel in the pines with me. Sound good?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts