Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a pioneer double din and two headrest lcds. Here are some pics of my work so far. I am making my dash bezel from scratch. I also wrapped my interior pieces in silver carbon fiber.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got the avh-p2300dvd
All wires are ran through seat and up center console to radio. I got 2 more LCDs for the 3rd row but havent had time to do them yet

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used a y converter at radio and ran dual RCAs for the monitors. Cost $110 a pair for the LCDs. They are great quality IMO and you can hookup wireless headphones if you wanted. They are Boss BV7HIR

·
Registered
392 Posts
Awesome. I've wanted to do that. I'll be getting a new radio within the next month or two. If you're interested in giving me a hand installing the head rest monitors sometime that would be awesome. It's above my pay grade. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
does the head unit have video input? I know that some fancier pioneers do. If so, does that allow you to input from any source? (gamecube ftw)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya I only got that price because they screwed up my order and gave me to better ones with built in wireless headphones. Try amazon they might have them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts