Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on removing the cross-bars on the roof rack first - not a big fan of them. Then tinting the windows followed by some rims and tires. Since there in no aftermarket support available YET, thats all I have planned so far..... :cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Have you looked into Mopar accessories for your Commander? Mopar has an excellent assortment of accessories currently. If you check online, you can usually save $$ over the local dealership prices.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Checked Mopar online and didn't even see a Commander option... let alone anything 2006. I'm thinking AEMPower.com will have an intake available soon. They already have one for the Cherokee Hemi.

·
Registered
25 Posts
There are several items available from Mopar. I also went to the Mopar website, not sure why there is not a Commander option. If you would like I will send you the accessory brouchure. I can email a PDF to you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Heck ya! You don't have any weblinks do you? It might save you from getting a thousand requests for an email. Any Brush Guards in there?

·
Registered
24 Posts
You've got to put your email up so we can email you. Or change your settings. Very nice stuff. The brush guard sucks though. The ski rack looks big pimpin.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I sent out the PDF file. If anyone else would like a copy, just let me know. Also, if you spend $200 or more go to www.jeepgreatdeals.com- you can receive a $25 rebate from Mopar. (rebate expires March 31,2006). If you have any questions about the accessories, email me I will gladly answer your questions.

Thanks,

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Rock Rails are coming right after the 1st of the year. Mopar Part Number 82209896, expected price around $500.00 for the set.

·
Registered
124 Posts
WooHoooo!!
I got all of my MOPAR stuff, except the rock rails (which should be in just after Thanksgiving??).
I got:
Chrome air deflector, remote starter, rubber mud guards (front and rear), rubber floor mats (first and second row only), and bull bar.

I am also getting Goodyear MT/R 265/70/17 on all four.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I
got all of my MOPAR stuff, except the rock rails (which should be in just after Thanksgiving??).
I would expect your rock rails not to arrive until close to Christmas.
Also, how do you rubber mud guards fit? Are you happy with the appearance?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am actually very impressed by the fit and finish of all the Mopar parts. The Mud Flaps are awesome. They come with the parts to swap out the current moulding stays. They are rubber and rugged. My Rock Rails will be shipped on Friday. I hope it does not take until Christmas to get to my dealership.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have it on good authority that they will be released after the first of the year...:(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts