Jeep Commander Forum banner

position light in Europe

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  filo8818 
#1 ·
hi guys,
i have a jeep commander in ITALY and i saw that in US the position light are linked with the direction light, so the orange light is on all the time but when u turn it start to blink.
how can i do it on my European jeep?
thanks a lot.

#2 ·
I'm not sure what you are asking. Can you post some pics of the lights you are talking about ?

#3 ·
I think he means the day time running light setting where the oranges are on as well. Just before the head light on position and before the auto headlight position on the control arm. When you're in park and are set to that position, just the oranges come on. Then when you put it in drive, the daytimes come on as well.

I believe he is asking how to drive with just the oranges on.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#4 ·
I think he means the day time running light setting where the oranges are on as well. Just before the head light on position and before the auto headlight position on the control arm. When you're in park and are set to that position, just the oranges come on. Then when you put it in drive, the daytimes come on as well.

I believe he is asking how to drive with just the oranges on.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
The non-US Commanders also have a sidemarker light which is orange so he may be talking about that.

#6 ·
ya actually im talking about the orange one in front.
in Europe the ll just flash when u put the direction light, but in usa they r all the time on...im sorry for the terrible way to expose my question.

#7 ·
#8 ·
No you can not do that in the euro specs Commander, they are built differently than the US ones

#10 ·
ah ok thanks, i was hoping that was easy to do, but if the are differently build i guess i cannot:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.