Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been seeing a lot of car groups doing meet ups recently and wondered if here does meet ups.

I'm not rigged up, yet, for serious outdoor stuff, as I'm still on stock, but soon will have my lift up. Planning on getting some body armor around summer. It would be cool to do a little weekend meet up with some other Commanders in/around/close to the Bay Area.

Let me know!

·
Registered
480 Posts
I'd be down for a meetup. I'm living in SLO right now, but will be moving back to the bay area in July.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I’d love to but being over the pond is going to make it a dream for me, unless there’s some UK Commanders our there that want to meet?!
Might be able to do a meet up in the 'bay' area..... but it would have to be Morecombe bay due to travel restrictions on getting the commander booked in as hand luggage, Easy Jet are getting so pedantic these days.

You could have a look at - https://www.jeepowners.club/forum/topic/5556-macmillan-pp-weekend-stainby-1st-2nd-september-2018/

The location is popular with Land Rover owners - so there might be a lot of oil about :grin2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts