·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Whatever floats your boat...er I mean Commander.:D

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
You know, really, the vehicle is only has two values:
1. The value to the owner - which, if the sticker ADDs to the value for the owner, great - its an improvement.
2. The trade in or re-sell value, which, as we all know, isn't that great. Sure we bought them at $30k+, but if we'd try and resell, we'd get maybe 16-20K. I'm not sure another sticker is really going to hurt it that much!

Personally, I'm keeping mine, no plans to trade in or up, so I feel free enough to stick whatever I want on there. To each his own. I like the sticker myself.

·
Registered
456 Posts
The location looks good.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
BigRed said:
It's creative, but I don't think its something I would put on a $30,000 vehicle.
An 08 JK Rubicon is $30K+ and has a similar sticker on it.:p

·
Registered
225 Posts
Uber was just asking people's honest opinions, and I am just not a fan of big personalized stickers like that on my main driving vehicle. It's just something I would do to my rusted up '93 YJ rather than my daily driver. I think the placement is great, and if it said "Commander" I may be more for it, I'm not real sure. Uber, if you really like it, go for it. I agree with what Polar said, it is your vehicle, and if you like it thats all that matters. I just thought I'd give my opinion.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey Uber, I would still go wheeling with ya, sticker or not!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
my800 said:
Hey Uber, I would still go wheeling with ya, sticker or not!
Likewise. While I was agreeing with BigRed with not putting it on, I still won't knock someone for their uniqueness. If it's what you want, go for it. :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
You're free to have an opinion here... it just has to be the same as every one else. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts