Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the rules I need 10 posts to view attachment pics and to be able to do other things. Like PM and what not. So I am being a post whore for that reason only on this post. : )

·
Registered
31 Posts
What a great forum to find information, hopefully I can get my lift done soon to share and contribute a little, sorry but I find having to make 5 then 10 a little silly myself, but respectfully its not my rules. You will get there chucky

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
We've been inundated by bot and spam posts in the past. I understand that its a bit annoying for newbies but massive spam is way worse.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
According to the rules I need 10 posts to view attachment pics and to be able to do other things. Like PM and what not. So I am being a post whore for that reason only on this post. : )
I believe that number has changed to only 5 posts now.

Once you hit 5 posts, your full user privileges should kick in - and you're well beyond that now already anyway, so, you should be good to go.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This will be my #1 to get started. I guess anything to make sure you have engaged members, but definitely slowing things down in joining

·
Registered
16 Posts
@ Big Blue , I'm not complaining and completely understand there are rules for a reason, the set rule for PM is at least 15 posts unless it is to a staff member. This makes 13!!

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
@ Big Blue , I'm not complaining and completely understand there are rules for a reason, the set rule for PM is at least 15 posts unless it is to a staff member. This makes 13!!
Roger @Mattack, understood but that may be an old rule that is no longer in place.

It has been explained to me by the administrators that full user privileges - which should include PM's - kick in automatically after 5 posts.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ha, right with you! However, I am allll for no spam, fake accounts, etc.
Been here lurking for 4 or 5 years, and have just recently started seeing pictures and signatures on common members that I've never seen before!

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Ha, right with you! However, I am allll for no spam, fake accounts, etc.
Been here lurking for 4 or 5 years, and have just recently started seeing pictures and signatures on common members that I've never seen before!
20 posts in 4 years - you might consider posting more often, then you'd have seen those pics a lot sooner.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts