Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some bfgoodrich ta ko on my 2006 commander and now I'm looking to get a 2" lift and some black wheels.. Post up what you've got and what size and stock height or lifted etc

·
Registered
68 Posts
running the moab 17 with bf goodrich mud Terrain tires 255/75/17

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
There not BF Goodrich...but im sure you get the idea

285/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar
17x8 Black Rock Series 997 Wheels 4.5" BS, 0 offset
Old Man Emu HD Suspension Lift
JBA HD Upper Control Arms
Front Bumper Mod
Fender Flare Mod
Pinch welds cut out

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I need to get some white RUBICON stickers for my hood!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
decals

Best place i've ordered decals from is VinylDecals.com. Good price and it lasts for years.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I want some
255/75R17 Guard Dog's with Kedge Grip: Our own unique blend of crushed (recycled) glass and crushed walnut shell particle blended into our full grade truck rubber. Kedge Grip acts in a twofold way; first the walnut shell is designed to come out leaving small (approximately 1 mm) size pits in the tread surface that will act as additional siping and create more traction edges to grip the road. The second is the crushed glass which is designed to stay in longer and create a gritty surface to help anchor you to the road. Does it really work? Don’t take our word for it, read some of the testimonials. Also, check out the 4Wheeler magazine (though under a different name that we are not allowed to use any longer due to trademark issues) in the August 2009 issue. They consistently had excellent results with our Kedge Grip.
BADARSE! Checkout treadwright.com

·
Registered
43 Posts
It's not mine. I wish it was. I think it was sold in Virgina.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/tom/My%20Documents/Downloads/%2708%20SHARP%21%21%21OVERLAND-4X4-HEMI_files/1J8HG68288C156510-2008-Jeep-COMMANDER-OVERLAND-4X4-HEMI_003.jpg

Peace.
Tom

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts