Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just picked up my new Jeep Commander Sport yesterday (very happy!). When I test drove it, the power pedals worked. When I tried last night...there's no response from them. I read the manual and noted that the pedals cannot be moved while the Jeep is in reverse. I'm sitting in my driveway in park, with the car on. I've tried with the car on, off, in drive and nothing...

Anyone have any suggestions? I'd hate to have to leave this at the dealership to be fixed less than 24 hours after I bought it!

Thanks

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Does anything come up on the EVIC when you try to move them? I think something does if you try to move them when you aren't allowed to.

I am not really sure. I adjusted mine when I first got the Jeep and was setting the seat position, mirrors, etc. I haven't had to toy with it since so I am afraid I can't offer much help other than the above.

Congratulations on the new Jeep though!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - nothing appears on the EVIC, it's almost like a fuse is blown, but I checked that....guess it'll be at the dealership before its first oil change!:(

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok folks, she's fixed. I'm not mechanic, but he said something about loose wires, so I'll leave it at that. Definately not a blow fuse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts