Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to NJ's annual Jeep Invasion next month (1200+ Jeeps). It is an awesome event in Wildwood Shore NJ. Over 75 vendors and even Rausch Creek designed obstacle course!

Anyone who can make it should register.

Anywho, I haven't posted in awhile so I figured I'd put some updates pics and new mods coming. I just finished changing tcase, trans, both diffs, and spark plugs so Jeep is in tip top shape. I also added pod LEDs to side of roof rack.

Mods being installed on 6/10: Fox CD Adjustable shocks (Best possible shocks) $700 new but I got a steal on them, JBA UCAS, RRO 3/8" strut spacer, SuperLift rear springs, and extended rear bump stops.

I will be sitting at 4" or more of lift once strut spacer goes in. That is partly because I'm running 315/70/17s as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
176 Posts
That is a sweet XK! Very well thought out so the components look like they're supposed to go together.

Would love to see it in action on an overland trip or offroad outing.

Bob

·
Registered
70 Posts
That grill insert is really nice looking. Well done!! Make sure to post pics when it get it on.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a sweet XK! Very well thought out so the components look like they're supposed to go together.

Would love to see it in action on an overland trip or offroad outing.

Bob

Thanks! I have a wheeling trip to Rausch Creek in July so I'll get some good pictures.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I love the build, Corey! Sorry I can't make it on Saturday.

Are those Fox shocks the same kinds Matt had on his XK?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts