Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running these wheels: Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy Series Black 7089 17x9 - 5x5 - 4.75 BS ?

If so, can you place some pictures. I'm thinking of taking these wheels in the near future and I'm curious how they look on the XK.

Manybody has any reasons why not to go for these wheels?

Thanks.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I really like the black wheels myself, have you looked at KMC wheels as well? Very clean...

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Do they make them in silver? I'm not a big fan of black wheels, but the wheel design looks good, so I'd probably like them painted silver.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Those are nice, but what the hell is that "growth" on the bottom? Is that some kind of casting for the tire valve? Weird...

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
Those are nice, but what the hell is that "growth" on the bottom? Is that some kind of casting for the tire valve? Weird...
Yes that is most likely what it is since those are made for off-road use. It is there to protect the valve stem.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I was looking at those exact Pro Comp rims on 4wheelerparts.com. $1170.22 shipped to my door with 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers. The only thing that makes me worry is they're not hub-centric and I don't know if you can get rings for them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts