Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wonder if anybody can help me with a intermittent problem with a fuse. Fuse 8 (Accessory delay, Seats) in the power distribution center under the bonnet / hood blows intermittently it could be ok for a week or it could blow 5 times in a day! I’ve given the wiring a wiggle test to see if it blows but it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack! The ignition switch got change 18 months ago on a recall, I’ve checked this and it looks fine. I’ve had a look at the wiring under the seats and this looks ok. I’ve checked the cables that supply the front doors and they look fine. Not sure where to look next but something is shorting out causing the fuse to blow. Has anybody experienced this before? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I’m still having problems with the fuse blowing. Is there any wiring shorts that are common on the XK CRD that I can check? Does anybody have a wiring diagram for fuse 8 (acc delay) of the power distribution center? Thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
If you can register with Autozone, you can download vehicle repair manuals. There is a wiring diagram section for the Commander manual.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts