Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having problems with my passenger side window, when window is rolled down and you push up on auto switch to roll up window it goes a 3rd of the way up and the goes directly down. When you try and roll up again it goes a little bit further and then directly down again. You have to hold button on door to get window fully up. I've been to the dealership twice and it is still not corrected. They have installed a new regulator the first time the second time the greased armoture, now there telling me they need to order another regulator.:confused:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Try a recal, hold the button down all the way. When it hits bottom continue to hold it for a few seconds, then do the same thing going up. A few times and it should recalibrate, if thats the problem.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have the same - ON GOING :mad: - I have it serviced twice now and will be having it looked at again.

There is a TSB on this # 23-008-06 (see link)
http://www.xkjeeps.com/tsb/tsb_xk_2300806.pdf

The first two times the service dept claims to have lubricated and re-aligned the window. The TSB states this and also states if the problem persist to replace the window regulator - this is what I will insist they do.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ours is doing the same thing. It only does it when it rains....now. It's going in to have the passenger side door panel replaced when the new one comes in, so this will be a good time to let them start the warranty process on the window.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the link to the tsb.. hemicommander!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got my Commader back for the 3rd time they replaced regulator once again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts