Jeep Commander Forum banner

What color Commander would you choose - Pt. 2 (new 2007 colors only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pt. 2 - What color Jeep Commander would you choose? 2007 Colors

14K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  a49erFan 
#1 ·
To those of you about to vote-
If your color choice is not listed here, please cast your vote in the 1st color choice thread >>> HERE.

The older original "What Color" poll has been very popular, but a few members have voiced their disappointment that the new 2007 colors were never added. Rather than skew the results of the 1st poll, I thought it would be better to start a new one just for the new missing colors. This way the results have a more equitable results-to-thread date ratio and, between the 2 polls, all the colors are covered for those considering a Commander - new or used.

**My thanks goes to jeep5253 for the heads up and for the list of colors!

#2 ·
HEMEEE said:
The older original "What Color" poll has been very popular, but a few members have voiced their disappointment that the new 2007 colors were never added.

**My thanks goes to jeep5253 for the heads up and for the list of colors!
I am quite shocked that my 2006 has 2007 colors. :confused: But I will run with that :D

#3 ·
AKFossil said:
I am quite shocked that my 2006 has 2007 colors. :confused: But I will run with that :D
Hmm, I dunno for certain as I posted the info shared with me. If a correction is needed, somebody holla please?

What I DO know for certain AKF, is that you chose my mostest favoritest color... but I might be biased :D
V
V
V

#4 ·
HEMEEE - Is it possible for you to put a sample of each color next to the text. That would make it simpler for those who are not familiar with the colors.

I like the jeep green. I seen a pic of someone who had one in the forum, and it looked awesome.

#5 ·
CrzCajun said:
HEMEEE - Is it possible for you to put a sample of each color next to the text. That would make it simpler for those who are not familiar with the colors.
I don't think the software allows for that.

However...

Black

Bright Silver Metallic

Jeep Green Metallic

Light Greystone

Mineral Gray Metallic

continues next...

#7 ·
jeep5253 said:
Some of the late build 2006 Commanders have the new 2007 colors. I have a Steel Blue 2006 (build date 06/06);. The 2007 models started production in July of 2006.
The late (06/2006) 2006 models are nearly the same as the 2007 models. One difference that didn't appear on those late 2006s is visible on the HEMI models. The 2006s have 5.7L HEMI on the rear. The 2007s have only HEMI on the rear.

#8 ·
Learned something new :) thanks!

#10 ·
new to the forum and considering a '07 Commander. I like them all, but my color of choice would be the Jeep Green

- Will

#18 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.