Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My most common wheeling areas are far from a nice air compressor. My little Wally World $19 air compressor takes all day to air back up one tire (great for emergency, not so great for regular use).

I already have a Warn front hitch mounted winch, so a winch integrated compressor is not in my future.

I am seriously looking at the Puma PD-1006 that I found recommended on another generic 4X4 forum. Does anyone have experience with either this specific compressor or the Puma brand?

·
Registered
5,598 Posts

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
To: Wanderingts - from your signature line:

The best things in life can not be found on a map; they can only be found while Wandering.

Back in 1985, 86, and 87, across the top of our license plates was printed "WANDER". Are you trying to say the Indiana is one of the best things in life? :stickpoke: :eyemouth: :banana_hitit:

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
To: Wanderingts - from your signature line:

The best things in life can not be found on a map; they can only be found while Wandering.

Back in 1985, 86, and 87, across the top of our license plates was printed "WANDER". Are you trying to say the Indiana is one of the best things in life? :stickpoke: :eyemouth: :banana_hitit:
I used to wonder about indiana...is that close?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts