Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came off of a 158k 2006 Limited QD11. Had installed an 110k thinking my TC was the source of a noise but ended up not being the issue. This TC has the same or less play between input/output shafts as the 110k one I installed. It actually feels very solid. Good deal as I paid $600 for the used one. It has had the diff cover and passenger housing removed but all bolts are included.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Came off of a 158k 2006 Limited QD11. Had installed an 110k thinking my TC was the source of a noise but ended up not being the issue. This TC has the same or less play between input/output shafts as the 110k one I installed. It actually feels very solid. Good deal as I paid $600 for the used one. It has had the diff cover and passenger housing removed but all bolts are included.
Please post some pics as stated in the Parts for Sale/Wanted/Trade forum rules. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pictures of the front diff and upper bushing. Includes the passenger and front bushings too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Front diff needs sealed back up after I inspected it. Passenger axle will need the end of the spines filed a little bit because they have been dinged a little and the passenger CV half shaft is a little tight now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts