Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today in the mail I received my summer edition of my Quadratec Essentials for CJ & Wrangler mag. That got me thinking about an XK essentials one for us.
Do they make one for us? Not that we really need it since the website is there. But sometimes I like to flip through the catalog and get ideas and see pics of the parts.
Just wondering as i am sitting here watching the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
370 Posts
Today in the mail I received my summer edition of my Quadratec Essentials for CJ & Wrangler mag. That got me thinking about an XK essentials one for us.
Do they make one for us? Not that we really need it since the website is there. But sometimes I like to flip through the catalog and get ideas and see pics of the parts.
Just wondering as i am sitting here watching the draft.

They do not. It is not cost effective for them to do it for a vehicle that has been out of production for over 8 years.

·
Banned
54 Posts
They do not. It is not cost effective for them to do it for a vehicle that has been out of production for over 8 years.

They do a XJ Cherokee version. Those were discontinued in 2001. That being said, that platform was essentially unchanged for what, 18 years. I think it has more to do with the limited 4 year run/lack of aftermarket for our vehicles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts