Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am new to the jeep community and I have a question. I just bought a slightly used 09 v6 3.7L commander. Dealer (parmaus jeep dodge) told me that this was in 4wd all the time. Does this mean that it is all wheel drive or is it the QT1. Is there any way I can find out. On a side note there is no lever inside vehicle to switch to 4lo or anything like that. So does that automatically make it have QT1?

Thanks in advance

Jim

·
Super Moderator
15,101 Posts
Ask the dealer to get the build sheet for your Commander from Chrysler. That way you will know for sure how it was equipped from the factory. If it is 4WD it will be full-time 4WD with QT1 and no 4Lo.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Welcome fellow NJ'er!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
found out

thanks everyone. I love the forum already. Got quite a couple good answers. I called/emailed jeep and they sent me a copy of the build sheet and they also read it to me on the phone. Turns out I have Quadra-Trac I. They were very very helpful and pick up the phone right away. I suggest anyone who has any questions to call them (with the last 9 of your vin of course, cause they ask for that)

Thanks again

Jim:icon_biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts