Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife will be in Scottsdale for a cardiology conference and will be staying at the Montelucia resort.

There will be no rental car and she is going to want to get some things at a grocery store. How far away is such shopping from where she will be staying?

Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
My wife will be in Scottsdale for a cardiology conference and will be staying at the Montelucia resort.

There will be no rental car and she is going to want to get some things at a grocery store. How far away is such shopping from where she will be staying?

Thank you in advance.
Wish I could help you but I live on the "west side" and we refer to scottsdale as 'snotsdale" so I do not get over there very often. I would Google the address and see what comes up around it.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Right now we are hoping she can even get out. We are getting socked with a storm that will be dumping ten inches plus of snow. The airport is closed and my city of Bella Vista cannot find a tow company to come pull cars out of ditches!

We have about 400 miles of roads here and only five plows one of which turned over last Friday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts