Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I've been on this forum for quite sometime now but never got around to posting any pics of my commander (i don't think).

Anyway.. we took it up to the beach a week ago and thought i'd take some photos.. car is pretty dirty at the moment.. I will take a few more better ones shortly...

·
Registered
379 Posts
I see a crd emblem on the back. Now I am jealous. By the way a Jeep honorably dirtied is a good thing!

·
Registered
331 Posts
jeep5253 said:
The export Commanders designation is XH not XK.
1. well, that's just stupid. chrysler should realize that Jeep people enjoy knowing the body codes.....like it's some kind of clubhouse password that only 'cool' jeep people know. changing it willy nilly is harmful. I worked at a jeep dealer when the LIberty came out. I had known it as the KJ for months before our zone rep dropped the word 'Liberty' on us( I was hoping they'd stick with the native american motif and call it the Apache or Iroquoi.... I HATED the name "Liberty". it sounded like a Buick to me. took like 6 months for me to get over it, too.

2. how do you know he's a foreigner? are the diesels only avail. abroad?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
lumberjim said:
1. well, that's just stupid. chrysler should realize that Jeep people enjoy knowing the body codes.....like it's some kind of clubhouse password that only 'cool' jeep people know. changing it willy nilly is harmful. I worked at a jeep dealer when the LIberty came out. I had known it as the KJ for months before our zone rep dropped the word 'Liberty' on us( I was hoping they'd stick with the native american motif and call it the Apache or Iroquoi.... I HATED the name "Liberty". it sounded like a Buick to me. took like 6 months for me to get over it, too.

2. how do you know he's a foreigner? are the diesels only avail. abroad?
The export models are consistant... XH = XK, WH = WK, KH = KK, etc...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts