Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 6 disc radio with no Aux. I had scoured the forum looking for ways to add my iPod. Checked out the radio swaps, bought a used one (always zoom on eBay, buying a unit where the aux is broken sure feels stupid) all the potential cable connections, new stereos, $$$$... my hats off to all of you DIY that can work this better than I can.

My solution, $25 aphaca fm transmitter from Amazon. I have a full radio dial in Tampa and this is super clear from my iphone. If it doesn’t work long term I’ll post an update.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I have the 6 disc radio with no Aux. I had scoured the forum looking for ways to add my iPod. Checked out the radio swaps, bought a used one (always zoom on eBay, buying a unit where the aux is broken sure feels stupid) all the potential cable connections, new stereos, $$$$... my hats off to all of you DIY that can work this better than I can.

My solution, $25 aphaca fm transmitter from Amazon. I have a full radio dial in Tampa and this is super clear from my iphone. If it doesn’t work long term I’ll post an update.
@MLaseter;

You might consider posting a link to this aphaca fm transmitter you bought from Amazon, in case there are other members interested in looking at it - or potentially buying it.

Posting your solution is alright - but posting all the relevant information to go along with it, is more useful to the forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts