Jeep Commander Forum banner

Radio problem

14K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  deviantspeed 
#1 ·
Hi! I have a 07 Commander 4.7. The radio works, turns on and off but I can't here nothing. I checked the fuses but didn't fine a blown one. Any suggestions of what may be the problem?

#2 ·
If you have the BA system, it could be the amp. Forum members have noted their amps going out, due to moisture issues. The amp is located on the left side, by the third row. Good luck.

:eek:rangehat:

#4 ·
This just happened to me, ugh. 2+" of rain yesterday.

This was supplemented with a "check parking assist" randomly, and the dash speed and tach "falling" for a second.... all over and over again.

I checked all connections, have a 3rd party 4prong wiring setup from the rear light harnesses, and opened and blew out the other connector for the rear sensors

Tried the radio and the dash speakers work, but the door speakers just have a tiny tiny tiny bit of sound coming from them. BA also.

Does the BA amp have a fuse on it, or will the amp most likely need to be replaced?

Thanks all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.