Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I guess its time to open up my garage .... thx to everyone on the forums for all there ideas, help, and direction......

With the Matrix ....

I'm still waiting on my MagnaFlow Exhaust System and 3/4" Shackles for the Matrix, should be here any day .....

There's a few more things I want to do such as mod the grill, tint the side markers and rear lights. Still need to get a winch and a set of lights for the Matrix too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reserved ....

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I like your Jeep. I've always wondered what those wheels would look like on a Commander. This gives me some ideas. Thanks for the post. :eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thx everyone ... appreciate the great comments.

I think the Matrix needs a snazzy bracket for a front plate......
Ya Ive been searching around to find one ...

·
Registered
542 Posts
BadAss! Black is the best color for these Jeeps, it just looks Right. The wheel/tire combo is perfect IMO.

What kind of grille mods are you talking about....inserts.....billet.....ect?

:banana_hitit:

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Looks great !! ( I'm partial to Black Jeeps lol...) Tire and Wheel combo are sharp !

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BadAss! Black is the best color for these Jeeps, it just looks Right. The wheel/tire combo is perfect IMO.

What kind of grille mods are you talking about....inserts.....billet.....ect?

:banana_hitit:
Not sure ... still shopping the inserts. I havent really found one I like so I might just mod up something myself.

I really had to shop around here in Michigan to get the Duratracs. Everywhere I checked was sold out and back ordered for atleast a month. Ended up having to drive a hour away to get the tires and wheels. Im happy on how they turned out and again, thx for all the great comments guys!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looks great! Any rubbing with your 265/70 Duratecs and the 2" RC lift?

Also, what brand of in-channel vent visors are those? Weathertech?

Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks great! Any rubbing with your 265/70 Duratecs and the 2" RC lift?

Also, what brand of in-channel vent visors are those? Weathertech?

Thanks

A real tiny little bit of rub under full lock ... its really so minor that I havent even broke out the heat gun and fixed it yet.

Im actually not sure on the brand of vent visors ... I got them on Ebay for like $20.00+ I think ... Ill see if I can find the link for ya.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Are you required to have a front plate? I saw the holes in the bumper....
If not, go with the front receiver hitch. If so, matrix....my thought...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you required to have a front plate? I saw the holes in the bumper....
If not, go with the front receiver hitch. If so, matrix....my thought...
No Michigan does not require it .... Im thinking the receiver hitch aswell. Still torn tho ... I wouldnt mind covering up the two holes that came on the matrix system.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
149 Posts
Here is the
LINK ... $33.00 shipped.
Wow. I was about to fork over double that for some Weathertech visors. How long have you had yours on? Any issues?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow. I was about to fork over double that for some Weathertech visors. How long have you had yours on? Any issues?
About 2 months ... no problems at all. I have had just about every brand there is on atleast one of my vehicles and these are the same if not better IMO. I almost forked out $80.00 on a set and figured I would tried these first and well it paided off. :) Just make sure you put them on in warmer weather or take a heat gun to them to get the in-track adhesive tape to stick good. I put mine on, then roled up all the windows, and took a heat guns to them a few times. Left it like that over night and havent had any issues.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts