Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Limited 4.7 Quadra-Trac II
24 Posts
I'm from Washington N.C and I've done this mod. It's not difficult at all if you take your time with it. But sadly with the 32s, you are still going to scrub pretty badly. Speaking from experience, I'm running 32 by 12s right now.

·
Administrator
7,684 Posts
Anyone in or near Raleigh NC that can do this mod for me? I'll pay you. I have a 2 inch lift and 2 inch spacers for Jeep Rubicon 32s.

[email protected]
31 inch tires is as big as you will fit with a 2inch lift - if your rims have the correct back-spacing of 5.5 inches.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
31 inch tires is as big as you will fit with a 2inch lift - if your rims have the correct back-spacing of 5.5 inches.
Ok I had a pair of 2021 Gladiator Rubicon 33s with ZERO Miles. I just sold them last night because everything I read said what you said. So I ordered a pair of 31s this morning.

Hopefully I can get them on in a few days. Thanks
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive side marker light Vehicle

·
Administrator
7,684 Posts
Ok I had a pair of 2021 Gladiator Rubicon 33s with ZERO Miles. I just sold them last night because everything I read said what you said. So I ordered a pair of 31s this morning.

Hopefully I can get them on in a few days. Thanks
@GomMANder716 ;

Looking forward to your update.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts